"Sometimes you need to be apart from the people you love. But it doesn't mean you love them less. It sometimes makes you love them more."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Because updating my status on Facebook wasn't exactly doing justice to all the experiences I’m having here as a visiting researcher at UCLA, and because it'll be a great reminder afterwards, I finally decided to keep a blog (in blue and yellow, the official UCLA colors) I am not the greatest writer, so don't expect a literary masterpiece, but if you are curious about everything I'm experiencing in LA, enjoy :) PS: just so that my American friends can read this too, this blog will be in English!
das just!!! Mis je enormxxx
ReplyDeleteDikke schat,dat heb je weer mooi gezegd! Lots of LOVE from ons moeke.
ReplyDeleteHeb deze blog weer eens een jaar later ontdekt dan de gemiddelde mens :(...miss u hun
ReplyDelete